Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: It's QUIZ TIME again! POLITICS! Oh Nooooo!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Rice Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Heheh, I found a few more quizzes for our collective amusement----

    I'm laughing at this one 'cause I think it's hosted by the Libertarians and tries to show people how the majority of voters really have Libertarian views---but I came up "different" anyway, lol.

    It's called the World's Smallest Political Quiz and you can find it here:
    http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

    -----------------

    This one is the Presidential Match Quiz---I didn't watch the debates, I really didn't know who would share my opinions in this one, but I ended up agreeing 85% with the dude I planned to vote for anyway.

    Take the quiz here:
    http://www.presidentmatch.com/Guide.jsp2

    -----------------

    Oooooh, this is a good one, because it rates you as being similar to a politician - funny! It's outdated. I would object to who is portrayed at ends of the spectrum, I think opinions on that has changed significantly since the date of this quiz's creation!

    Here it is:
    http://madrabbit.net/webrabbit/quizshow.html

    -----------------
    Post your results --- if you dare!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Wasted's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The first quiz is the easiest and most surprising. Thanks for posting them. I scored:
    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    Libertarian
    [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    Kerry 87%
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    11 [between Hilary and Bill Clinton]
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •